World Vision Bangladesh has published a job circular the name of the post Procurement Officer – Construction on Nov 04,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.World Vision Bangladesh is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Nov 9, 2019
Post Tittle:Procurement Officer – Construction
Application Deadline: Nov 9, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Process PR (Purchase requisitions) as assigned by Procurement Coordinator & Supply Chain Manager.
- Preparation of tender document /RFQ in Coordination with project Engineers and Engineer Consultant and float the RFQ as per sourcing threshold.
- Organize the Pre-bid meeting as per the requirement when applicable.
- Prepare documentation for tender opening and request the Bid Analysis committee (BAC) for tender opening and collection of bids/tenders as per system.
- Compile the offers and prepare CBA and draft the BAC (Bid Analysis Committee) Minutes of Meeting (MoM). Call BAC meeting and arrange for a discussion with engineers, sector representatives.
- Get the decision and re-organize the BAC MoM and get it signed by all members and approved by as per Level of Authority (LOA).
- Issue PO immediately after the CBA is signed and getting approval from the appropriate authority.
- Coordination and generate the work Progress report as per purchase orders.
- Collect all handing over notes, Work progress reports and Work completion reports from the sector or project engineers.
- Communicate and ensure the collection of bills from vendors and abstracts of the bill.
- Compile all necessary documents as per policy and compliance while submitting the bill.
- Attach additional note for reference or certificates when there will be no bill deduction even after delayed work completion.
- Due diligence for documentation, compliance and risk management.
- Keep documentation for every step of changes in BOQ and design which has financial and time implications. Submit the bills to finance within 07 days of completion.
- Keep the construction procurement activities in track for reporting and updating.
- Confirm the Vendors regarding their payment and other proceedings.
- Filing and documentation of all papers appropriately.
- Report and solve any challenge in coordination with engineering team, sectors and supply chain team.
- Generate monthly reports of work progress and PR updates as per grants.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management
- Training related to INGO/public Procurement will be highly privileged.
- Good knowledge about the documentation of procurement processing as per policy.
- Knowledge of filing and documentation process.
- Software-based procurement knowledge.
- Skills Required: Analytical Skill, Coordination, Presentation skill, Reporting skill, Team player
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Construction Procurement Processing
- Experience of working in INGO/ International development organization.
- Experience of working in emergency response will be highly preferred.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and strict deadline.
- Good communication skill with fluent English speaking ability with expatriates.
- Software operation skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Quick learning capacity.
- Demonstrate logical and critical reasoning in front of the committee.
Cox’s Bazar, Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Tk. 90000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
Application Deadline : November 9, 2019
World Vision Bangladesh
Address : Abedin Tower (2nd floor), 35 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka – 1213, P.O. Box: 9071
Business : World Vision (WV) is an established international Christian humanitarian development and advocacy organization dedicated for working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their fullest potential by tackling the causes of poverty & injustice. It serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender or ability.
Being a child-focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
Female are specially encourage to apply.