World Vision Bangladesh has published a job circular the name of the post People & Culture Coordinator (Response Programme) on Sep 22,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.World Vision Bangladesh is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Sep 28, 2019
Post Tittle:People & Culture Coordinator (Response Programme)
Application Deadline: Sep 28, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure Recruitment activities like advertise position in different media, shortlisting CVs, and sending interview invitation on time.
- Conduct the facilitators’ interview & ensure all the process are followed as per policy on time.
- Maintain and update facilitators’ recruitment tracker.
- Ensure documentation and prepare reports relating to facilitators’ activities (hiring process/post interview)
- Ensure logistics and administrative support for the interviews
- Ensure BPS and reference has checked 100% before joining of facilitator.
- facilitator orientation on all the essential policies and code of conduct
- Ensure ID Card as required.
- Ensure facilitators’ Bank ID creation
- Update and maintain facilitators’ tracker with all information.
- Correspondence and communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with Payroll Officer in Finance and ensure timely payment for facilitator
- Ensure payment details with attendance from all the sectors and payment compilation sheet is maintained for each month.
- Support in separation process of facilitator with proper documentation.
- Support to coordinate P&C/organizational events (staff interview, meetings, training, workshop, special day observation etc.)
- Take meeting minutes and documentation.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (Training, Performance Management, Leave Management, grievances, Staff Benefits, Staff Medical claim)
- BBA /MBA in Human Resource Management and/or Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Knowledge & Skills Understand WV operation in the response
- Understand the vision, mission of World Vision
- Understand the Humanitarian industry
- Supervisor/Management, Problem solving, negotiation, communication and collaborative skills
- Strong ability of analysis, decision making and relational skills
- Influence to other, personally credible, critical thinker, driven to deliver, courage to challenge and curious minded
- Strong ability to work under pressure, have good time and self-management skills, trustworthy & impartial
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Trusted to organizational policy and maintain high confidentiality.
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity in change management process.
- Experience At least 2 years work experience in similar position or related fields, in a local/ international organization preferably in NGO/INGO context (Cox Bazar)
- Proven experience in facilitation and conflict negotiation
- Proven experience as a team player
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
World Vision Bangladesh
Being a child-focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
Female are specially encourage to apply.