World Vision Bangladesh has published a job circular the name of the post Intern – People and Culture (HR Team)on Aug 13,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.World Vision Bangladesh is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Aug 21, 2019
Post Tittle:Intern – People and Culture (HR Team)
Application Deadline: Aug 21, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide support to People and Culture (P&C) /HR team as per requirement; assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Provide support to develop high quality PowerPoint presentations.
- Ensure logistic supports for recruitment and hiring process.
- Correspondence and communicate with relevant stakeholders.
- Support to coordinate P&C/HR events (meetings, workshop etc) and take minutes.
- Support to prepare employee personnel file.
- Field visit (if required).
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Recourse Management
- Post Graduation / MBA in Human Recourse Management and/or Post Graduate Diploma in Human Recourse Management or Related field
- Skills Required: Documentation
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, HRIS/ HR Database Management, Learning and Development, MS Visio, MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote, Recruitment & Selection, Report Writing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Experience of working in HR field will be an added advantage.
- Having skills and hands on experience in Graphics design will be an added advantage.
- Have sound knowledge of basic HR operations.
- Have strong prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to produce clear and concise analysis.
- Good command in English (spoken and written).
- Advanced computer and software skills, especially Excel and familiarity with of web based recruitment, payroll software etc.
- Understand the humanitarian industry.
- Must be able to do multiple tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time – management skills.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Have problem solving, negotiation and collaborative skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Facilitation skills.
- Being a child – focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy.
- Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
Khulna (Khulna Sadar)
- Tk. 18000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus / other benefits are not applicable.