United Hospital Limited has published a job circular the name of the post Assistant Manager/Senior Executive- Costing on Aug 24,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.United Hospital Limited is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Sep 10, 2019
Post Tittle:Assistant Manager/Senior Executive- Costing
Application Deadline: Sep 10, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Costing calculation of various procedure and package offers (like: CABG, PTCA, CAG, Endoscopy, Ultra snow grapy , F & B, Room charges and so on. Updating the costing (continues process) and determine their sales price with standard markup which suggested by tariff committee.
- Segment wise profitability analysis and variance analysis. Like: OPD pharmacy and Guest Café at the end of every month and reporting to the higher authority.
- Participating Physically stock taking programme and adjusting with IHIS software as well as working as team with inventory management and control activities.
- Departmental cost benefit analysis.
- Regular monitoring and updating Pharmacy and medicals disposable items sales price in IHIS software through IT department.
- New charge sheet preparing or editing the old charge sheet in case of billing issue in the demand of timely manners, for these reason I have to communicate with billing section, respective department, clinical co coordinator and medical records. After implementation of this follow up has to continue process.
- To assist the various report preparing. Like: Annual General Meeting (AGM), Board meeting and others related issued.
- Any others special job assign by the Management
- Support to the internal & external auditors as per requirement.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Minimum Requirement M.Com (Accounting)/ MBA from any reputed University and preferable part qualified CA/CMA /ACCA.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Excellent communication skills with verbal, written & email.
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Proven ability to work independently and working together with other colleagues
- Language skills both in Bengali and English
- MS office, power point presentation and Advance level Excel knowledge
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the relevant field
- Minimum 5 years experiences in accounts & finance department.
- Working experience in costing & budgeting.
- Experience of working in a hospital based Accounting and finance Service environment would be an additional advantage.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deal with challenging situations in a sensitive and creative manner
- Experience of Tax and VAT related working area.