Tusuka Group has published a job circular the name of the post Assistant Manager (HR & Compliance) on Oct 17,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Tusuka Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Oct 25, 2019
Post Tittle:Assistant Manager (HR & Compliance)
Application Deadline: Oct 25, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure 100% implementation of the buyer’s COC, Bangladesh Labor Law.
- Verify that all licenses, certificates (BSCI, INDITEX ACCORD & Alliance, etc.) and regulatory policies and procedures have been updated, documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Develop and implement the Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental rules and regulations of the workplace and implement in a proper way.
- Keep up to date with changes in current legislation and to bring to the attention to Health, Safety, and Environment related legislation.
- Assess the risks associated with work or workplace and take proper actions to resolve the risks.
- Complete the Higg Index assessment and manage all the relevant data/information to complete the assessment.
- Coordinate environmental sustainability initiatives i.e. water saving, energy saving, waste management, etc.
- Conduct Health and Safety inspections and prepare reports.
- Conduct training and awareness program related to safety, health, and environment.
- Conduct HSE Committee meetings, discuss findings and take initiative to resolve findings.
- Develop and sustain C-TPAT standards throughout factory activities.
- Assist to develop and sustain ACCORD standards.
- Maintain compliance-related communication with buyers.
- Communicate with merchandising, Production and QA Department in order to coordinate with Buyers visits and take all necessary steps for facing the buyers/ 3rd party/Govt. and compliance visits and audits.
- Prepare & ensure Corrective Action Plan (CAP) as per buyers’ requirements and Follow up that all corrective action has been taken/follow up regularly as per CAP submitted.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resourc Management or Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resourc Management or Management, Master of Arts (MA) in English
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGD in Social Compliance
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 27 to 37 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Those who are not competent in English need not apply.
- Skills Required: Buyer Handling, Communications, Compliance, Microsoft Excel, and Problem solving ability.
- Sound Knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Act.-2006 and Bangladesh Labor Rules-2015.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
Application Deadline : October 25, 2019
Address : House 50, Road 11, Block F, Banani, Dhaka 1213
Business : Tusuka, one of the 100% export oriented Jeans manufacturing company in Bangladesh