Tusuka Group has published a job circular the name of the post Trainee Work Study Officer on Oct 03 ,2019.They have been total vacanay No.07.Tusuka Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Oct 10, 2019
Post Tittle:Trainee Work Study Officer
Application Deadline: Oct 10, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintaining “Pre production activities status report” for the new style, by communicating with all relevant departments and sections. This should be updated daily basis until the sewing line starts bulk production. Inform the production staff & work study department head about the delays in pre-production activities.
- Attending to sample making and discuss about the better methods to reduce SMV.
- Attending to the pre-production meeting and discuss about the critical operations, machine layout, SMV, plan production, manpower allocation etc. with all related persons.
- Involving in line feeding by monitoring below mentioned things.
- Feeding as per the machine layout.
- Line Feeding Report.
- Best use of machinery & motions of workers by workplace arrangement.
- Checking and record capacities / potentials of each & every operation.
- Identifying the bottlenecks and use work study techniques to remove them. Keep properly completed “production study records” of bottle neck operations.
- Submitting manpower allocation report, production report, defects report, nonproductive time report and all other required reports daily basis to work study officer of MIS to enter to the efficiency report. Cross check the accuracy of the reports before submits. If found any manipulation, inform work study department head.
- Attending to day to day line balancing (due to absenteeism etc.) and balance the line productively.
- Checking hourly production reports (in line & end line).
- Guiding production staff to achieve planned production and highlight the reasons to the work study department head for not achieving the planned targets with solution proposals to overcome it.
- To address the team regarding low production and efficiency whenever it is necessary.
- To analyze performance of individual workers who are showing poor performance and address them daily to improve by conducting daily efficiency meeting. Inform production staff & work study department head about the workers who are not showing improvement.
- Monitoring and record nonproductive time and take necessary actions to reduce them.
- Maintaining overtime plan & approval procedure. Inform work study department head if it is not maintained properly.
- Maintaining key productivity indicators of sewing line and analyze the facts.
- Maintaining work in progress records, embroidery/print send-receive records etc, and update the records daily basis.
- To do continuous improvements.
- To inform relevant persons when need to do workers skill upgrading / promotions.
- To do the special projects assigned by the management.
- Maintaining all kinds of data banks relating to operation standards, performance levels, and failures.
- To follow up all procedures mentioned in the SOP file of work study department.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management from time to time.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Skills Required: Problem solving, Self confident, Analytical ability
- Age at most 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have knowledge of MS office, mail exchange.
- Good knowledge on Mathematics and IQ.
- Capable to stress management.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
Application Deadline : October 10, 2019
Address : House 50, Road 11, Block F, Banani, Dhaka 1213
Business : Tusuka, one of the 100% export oriented Jeans manufacturing company in Bangladesh