Top Ten Group has published a job circular the name of the post Manager/ Sr. Manager – Shoe on Oct 27,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Top Ten Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Nov 15, 2019
Post Tittle:Manager/ Sr. Manager – Shoe
Application Deadline: Nov 15, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- To procure different kind of shoes to meet the outlets demand by sourcing from local & foreign market with a competitive cost and maintain quality, standards, and delivery targets.
- Collect quotation from different suppliers and prepare CS to select the best price through Purchase committee.
- Prepare and issue PO to the suppliers.
- Prepare 3MRF discussing with sales-marketing and product management team.
- Discuss and analysis with product management team regarding SKU status.
- Identify, evaluate and manage existing and potential shoe suppliers to meet the cost, quality and delivery targets;
- Review and segregate all requisitions as per product category and allocate it to concern department
- Negotiate with vendors / suppliers to ensure right price without compromising quality.
- Establish procurement policy, followed by local & international in all procurement processes.
- Creating and maintaining procurement database/records, including softcopy, and other systems while ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
- Create an action plan (short term & long term) for all major procurement tasks and follow-up regularly in order to meet end user requirement
- Follow-up with suppliers on invoice disputes, warranty of products or returned Policy.
- Create time and action plan for all order and follow-up regularly.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Marketing, Supply Chain Management (SCM) will be given preference.
- Those who have completed Advance courses on Supply Chain Management will also be preferred.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Distribution, Hard Working, Market Research, Purchase/ Procurement, supply chain management, team work
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Must have clear knowledge on about local market & & International where shoes and shoes accessories are available.
- Experience on shoe & shoe accessories purchase and retail business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate the subordinates
- Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications – Words, Excel, Project, power point, Access etc. Pos Software and ERP.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a time-frame.
- Should have good communication skills with local supplier/vendor.
- Should have knowledge of all taxation related to procurement process.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other Facilities:As per company policy