Telebangla Communications Limited has published a job circular the name of the post Executive (Finance & Accounts) on Oct 10,2019.They have been total vacanay No.02.Telebangla Communications Limited is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Oct 31, 2019
Post Tittle:Executive (Finance & Accounts)
Application Deadline: Oct 31, 2019
- Keeping records of transaction and preparation of all kinds of vouchers in manual & software processes on a regular basis.
- Maintenance of petty cash, cash book, bank book, bill register, general ledger & different registers related to Finance & Accounts.
- Preparation and maintenance of requisition slips & bills.
- Dealing with Bank and other Financial Institution related affairs.
- Assisting the Accounts team to prepare of monthly as well as yearly accounts.
- Monitoring and ensuring proper book keeping & necessary reconciliation before finalizing the accounts.
- Should be responsible to keep the record of VAT, taxes etc. and maintain it according to government rules and regulation.
- Executing Procurement jobs.
- Financial reporting of different units and projects (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly).
- Other duties as required by management.
- B. Com/ M.Com, BBA/ MBA (Major in Accounting/ Finance)
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Call Center, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, ISP, IT Enabled Service, Telecommunication, Training Institutes
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Knowledge & experience in Accounting Software.
- Good analytical ability and problem solving capability.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Congenial working environment.
- Two (02) festival bonuses annually.
- In-house lunch facility.
- Health Insurance Coverage (based on performance).
- Medical Allowance.
- Mobile Allowance.