TEAM Group has published a job circular the name of post Executive, Accounts on May 06,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.TEAM Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on May 14, 2019
Post Tittle:Executive, Accounts
Published on: May 6, 2019
Application Deadline: May 14, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Preparing, Maintaining and Entering Bank related transactions and Bank reconciliation.
- Prepare all kind of vouchers, work order and Maintain Cheque Resister.
- Manage and review billing processes (Accounts Payable / Receivable)
- Ensure timely data entry in the electronic Accounting System & Reporting
- Maintain Receipt and payment Vouchers, Cash Book, Ledger and different register to Finance & Accounts
- Maintain Inventory management system
- Cash book maintain & cash control
- Sound knowledge on VAT, Customs & Tax related issues
- Maintain all daily cash and bank receive, payment voucher & journal in the proper format.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly/yearly management accounts, Tax Accounts.
- Ensure all sales revenues & collection properly and deposit them in the respective bank account.
- Responsible for the company’s cost management, cost forecasting, cost control, accounting, analysis and assessment. Reduce consumption and save costs to improve the company’s profitability. Create, organize and implement financial budget.
- Ensure proper monitoring of each and every transaction.
- Provide account/ financial information to line manager.
- MBA/ Masters in Accounting from any reputed University
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Proactive, self-motivated, self-directed.
- Punctuality, Interpersonal Skill.
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Office Package.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company Policy