SUVASTU PROPERTIES LTD has published a job circular the name of the post Head of Finance on Jul 30,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.SUVASTU PROPERTIES LTD is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Aug 29, 2019
Post Tittle:Head of Finance
Application Deadline: Aug 29, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- CUSTOMER/ SUPPLIER: INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
- Maintain and manage positive working relationships with customers/ principal/ suppliers to ensure effective receivable/ payables management
- Provides relevant financial information to Influence key commercial decisions
- Interfaces with bankers, auditors or statutory regularities etc.
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Ensures that new recruits are properly inducted into the operations
- Sets performance objectives and KPI’s for all assigned employees
- Coaches, mentors and where required, conducts training of employees
- Manages performance, taking corrective action, where required, on poor performers in line with policy
- Responsible for the succession planning for the different roles within the Department
- Analyzes information like competitor performance, market trends, product profitability, customer profitability etc. and provides inputs for the purpose of decision support
- Analysis of variances versus budgets, last year on a monthly basis and variance strategy plans on a quarterly basis.
- Analyzes performance trends based on historical data for effective decision making.
- Researching the different factors that influence business performances
- Developing management techniques for the purposes of minimizing the financial risks
- Reviewing and evaluating cost management and reduction opportunities
- Continuously seek business process improvements
- Managing the accounting and monitoring systems for the Company
- Responsible for timely preparation and submission of financial plans, budgets and forecasts. Actively participates in the complete budget process.
- Responsible for timely preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly, yearly Management Reports and Financial Statements
- Manages short- and long-term cash-flow position of the Company
- Implement industry specific KPIs to monitor business performance.
- Reviews and validates all agreements concerning financial obligations and other actions requiring a commitment of financial resources.
- Ensures insurance coverage as required
- Safeguarding of all the Fixed and Current Assets of the Company. Also ensuring qualitative reporting of balance sheet components.
- Develop and ensure proper internal control
- Implement accounting system which ensures smooth preparation of monthly accounts.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and IFRS requirements.
- Raise awareness along with the Company Finance resources in terms of managing the Business Risks
- Actively participate in the development of business strategy in line with the Company’s vision, mission and business objectives.
- Formulating strategies to be used in the long-term financial plans for a business unit
- Prepare and report Project profitability for all existing and new projects.
- Financial feasibility for acquisitions and/or working in a large project managed by several companies
- Provides advice on all matters to the Company Head in the formulation of and achievement of overall Company and Department objectives
- Identify along with the Company Head all risks and opportunities to business performance and report on KPI’s
- DECISION MAKING
- Has the authority and ability to make operational decisions on day to day issues, however complex situations are communicated to next level of management in a timely fashion to be dealt with effectively.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Commerce
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, ACPA and CA
- Skills Required: Accounting Software, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Finance & Bank Operation, Finance/ Accounts, Financial Reporting
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting, Accounting Software, Accounts, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Corporate Finance, Finance/ Accounts, MICROSOFT OFFICE
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience in preferably in Real Estate or Construction Industries with at least 3-4 years of experience in managerial position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and in particular EXCEL skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2