Star Paradise Ltd has published a job circular the name of the post Commercial Manager on Jul 16,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Star Paradise Ltd is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Aug 15, 2019
Post Tittle:Commercial Manager
Application Deadline: Aug 15, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare procurement policy, procedure, modules and manuals.
- Strategizing, designing, developing & executing the end-to-end SCM plans that are aligned to the company business goals.
- Develop the monthly procurement action plan.
- Prepare project/unit wise monthly/yearly procurement budget.
- Co-ordinate and negotiate with suppliers for new requirements of Raw materials and spares of the Concerned project.
- Sourcing the best and right suppliers/Vendors to get the product on time to meet the factory demand.
- Co-ordinate with all the functional specialists to identify and develop alternative suppliers/vendors.
- Introduce supplier assessment techniques and develop an effective method of Comparative analysis between cost effectiveness of goods and services.
- Negotiate price, terms & conditions with supplier/vendor/authorities related to import and placed it to the Management for final approval.
- Vast knowledge in import & Export, International business, Trading, Custom clearing & forwarding and understanding LC and its terms and conditions.
- Monitoring and managing L/C related work which includes corresponding with suppliers, Opening L/C and its amendment (if needed), Document retirement formalities, Customs Clearing and C&F Agents etc.
- Maintain proper correspondents with supplier, factory, buyer, C&F and other concerned offices.
- Develop an effective and cost-efficient logistics system.
- Communicate with internal departments like Operation, Accounts and logistics to ensure proper coordination
- Supplier wise File managing and L/C document import/Local file set-up.
- Monthly payment schedule of UPASS, LTR, STL, TL preparation and monitoring.
- Communicate with the suppliers/ Vendors for Market return and Quality Complain issue (if any) and settle the same accordingly.
- Plan, Organize, manage and evaluate the material Management Activities.
- Oversee the Purchasing, Logistics, Receiving and Material Handling of the Organization.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Banks & Financial,Brand Management,Distribution,Service Sector
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business/ Product Development, Commercial, Customer Relation, Export/ Import through L/C, Supply Chain
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly