Southeast University has published a job circular the name of post Chairman, Dept. of Bangla Language & Literature on June 13,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Southeast University is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Jun 27, 2019
Post Tittle:Chairman, Dept. of Bangla Language & Literature
Application Deadline: Jun 27, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Work as Chairman, Dept. of Bangla Language & Literature as well as Faculty Member of Southeast University.
- PhD with excellent academic background.
- Candidates with full time Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD in the same discipline are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum GPA 4.00 on a 5-point scale in SSC & HSC and CGPA 3.50 on a 4-point scale at Bachelor’s and Master’s levels.
- At least 8 year(s)
- For Professor: 15 years of active teaching experience at University level including 5 years as Associate Professor. At least 12 publications in reputed journals including 5 publications as Associate Professor.
- For Associate Professor: 8 years of active teaching experience at University level including 4 years as Assistant Professor. Faculty member who started his/her career as Assistant Professor with PhD needs 5 years of active teaching experience at University level. At least 8 publications in reputed journals including 3 publications as Assistant Professor.
- Hardworking, honest, energetic and innovative.
- Have creativity, integrity, initiatives and imagination.
- Prepared to accept challenges and work under pressure.
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Compensation package is negotiable for highly deserving candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Southeast University offers attractive compensation package including two Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Group Life & Hospitalization Insurance, Medical services etc.
- 2 to 4 years’ contractual appointments are also available.