Sindabad.com Ltd has published a job circular the name of post Chief Financial Officer (CFO)on Mar 06,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Sindabad.com Ltd is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Mar 21, 2019
Post Tittle:Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Published on: Mar 6, 2019
Application Deadline: Mar 21, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- To administer the finance & accounts of the company.
- All aspects of financial and business strategy formulation & implementation.
- Responsible to maintain and prepare all aspects of accounts as per the requirements of the organization and in compliance with the regulatory bodies.
- Drive the company’s financial planning and monitoring daily accounting system.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends report.
- Monthly financial statements preparation, forecasting, and reporting to Management
- To Initiate and supervise preparation of Annual Business Plan for the company, including financial forecasts, Business Modeling, and Business analyses.
- Controlling disbursement & Fund Management.
- Partnering with all functions of the business.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Advice CEO on financial strategies and financial planning matters with the ultimate goal of optimizing the effectiveness of financial resources of the organization.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Implement all types of internal, external payment system.
- Maintain good relationships with all concerned Banks.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Ensure compliance with the law and the company’s policies.
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Honors/ Masters in Accounting/ Finance from any reputed Public University.
- Preferred Professional Certification: People with CA/ ACCA/ FCA/ ACMA/ FCMA/CGMA/CPA/ACPM will be preferred.
- Skills Required: ACA/ ACMA, ACCA
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Finance/ Accounts
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
E-commerce, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly