Rongdhanu Group has published a job circular the name of the post Chief Financial Officer on Oct 14,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Rongdhanu Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Oct 31, 2019
Post Tittle:Chief Financial Officer
Application Deadline: Oct 31, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Financial accounting and reporting.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements including P & L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements. Include analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts for presentation to top management.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, receivable, credit control.
- Ensure the timely reporting and payment of all VAT and taxes.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts.
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate.
- Forecasting and planning.
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with Finance team.
- Work with Production Team to prepare production plans and raw material procurement schedules.
- Work with Marketing Team to prepare Marketing Plan and monitor marketing expenses.
- Evaluate the need for new technology to meet the organization’s financial requirements.
- Ensure that web-based reports are accurate and work with vendors to fix as required.
- Taxes, Leases and Contracts administration.
- Monitor & Controlling of overall accounting activities.
- Review the companies accounting system both works and analyzing as well as calculating risk amount & risk factors.
- Deal with Export, Import & LC related matters.
- To keep ready for any other assignment as & when assigned by higher authority.
- MBA/ MBS/ M.Com in Finance/ Accounting
- Any professional accounting degree (CA/CMA), part or fully qualified will be preferred.
- 11 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Commercial/ Export-Import, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Trading or Export/Import
- Age 36 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 7+ years working experience in accounts & finance with mid to senior level position.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Personal Attributes:
- Strong leadership skills for working effective role playing at various levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Efficient team builder and mentor.
- Other Skills & Abilities:
- Computer proficiency is essential.
- Good working knowledge in the areas of Corporate tax, VAT and import procedures including customs and banking processes.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Good project planning and cost planning skills
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Application Deadline : October 31, 2019
Address : House:12/D & 12/E,Block# A,Main Avenue,Bashundhara R/A,Dhaka-1229,Bangladesh
Web : www.rongdhanugroup.com