RISDA-Bangladesh has published a job circular the name of post Accounts cum Store Keeper on Jan 29,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.RISDA-Bangladesh is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Feb 10, 2019
Post Tittle:Accounts cum Store Keeper
Published on: Jan 30, 2019
Application Deadline: Feb 10, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing financial transaction, documentation and reporting.
- Checking value for money, record keeping, compliance with accounting procedures and audit requirements,
- Monitoring and tracking of expenditure against budget,
- Maintaining bank and cash book including ledger on all project expenditure,
- Maintaining Stock and keep proper records.
- Financial reporting, liaison with internal auditor,
- Providing documents and information as required by management and auditor
- Support Project Coordinator/Monitoring & Reporting Officer to assist in administrative matters.
- Perform any other duties/responsibilities assigned by the concerned authority.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Commerce Background.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum three years’ experience in similar position in any national/international NGO.
- Should have the ability to handle pressure.
- Should have good computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Office, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Tk.16500 (Monthly )