Prome Agro Foods Ltd has published a job circular the name of the post Manager, HR & Admin on Sep 19,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Prome Agro Foods Ltd is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Sep 30, 2019
Post Tittle:Manager, HR & Admin
Application Deadline: Sep 30, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Active Participation during selection and recruitment of workers and staffs. Also confirm appointment, accordingly, as per law.
- Ensure proper disciplinary action as per company disciplinary procedures. Establish and maintain a working environment conducive to positive morale, individual style, quality, creativity and teamwork.
- Ensure transfer, increment, promotion, separation, and confirmation related work.
- To develop, upgrade and implement HR policies, guidelines up to a reasonably acceptable standard for establishing smooth HR operation within the company.
- Ensure proper organization and facilitation of administrative support services among administrative, HR and other departments.
- To develop and implement modern HR concepts.
- To manage compensation & benefits of the company.
- Able to handle legal & settlement issues relevant to HR & Admin dept.
- Negotiate/resolve daily problems among workers/staffs etc on administrative issues.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Able to Coordinate HR projects like meetings, training, surveys etcAssist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- To monitor training/awareness on regular basis.
- Prepare job description of employees.
- Maintain the software with sound payroll knowledge.
- Must have to own a leadership ability to lead a team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Able to maintain liaison with regulatory bodies to prepare/ renewal licenses (such as boiler licenses, tread licenses, labor license, fire, vat office, income tax office, foreign ministry etc.) time to time.
- Any other activities assigned by the management from time to time.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- MBA major in HRM gets preference.
- PGD in HRM from BIM or any other reputed institution will get preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, Human Resources & Development, Talent Acquisition
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Group of Companies
- Age 38 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 5 years practical experience in similar position.
- Having working experience at large FMCG factory specially food & beverage manufacturing company.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other facilities as per company policy.