Prime Bank Limited has published a job circular the name of post Project Director on Feb 2,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Prime Bank Limited is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Feb 14, 2019
Post Tittle:Project Director
Published on: Feb 2, 2019
Application Deadline: Feb 14, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage day-to-day work on projects ¡n construction phases; coordinate and make recommendations regarding status of work.
- Prepare the budget, project plans, schedules and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
- Prepare and issue minutes of all site meetings after discussing relevant issues at the job site meetings.
- Advise, consult, lead and provide feedback on the development of construction procurement documents, including plans, construction phase and other related activities.
- Review and provide recommendations on potential change orders on projects and process per requirements and provide detailed analysis of impacts to the Management.
- Monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the construction of projects to the Management and Board/EC.
- Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirement of the occupational Health and safety standards are enforced.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Charting out the project objectives and plans, setting performance requirements and selecting project participants and oversee all construction projects from start to finish.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of resources – labor, materials and equipment as well as ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- Implementation of various operations through proper coordination and liaison with consultants, Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous body as and when required.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Preparing all kinds of reports for submission to Management and/or EC/Board from time to time mentioning latest status of the project.
- Maintaining strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Prepare and verify the measurement book for the project(s).
- Development of effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants.
- Any other responsibilities as required.
- The candidate should be a B.Sc (Four-year duration) in Civil Engineering from any reputed
- Public or Private University. M.Sc in Structural Engineering / Project Management will be preferred.
- EngTech, IEng, CEng and other professional qualifications etc. will be preferred.
- At least 15 year(s)
- At least 15 (Fifteen) years of experience in high-rise commercial building (including 2-3 basement) construction and should have 2-3 years of practical experience in a similar position. Experience requirements may be relaxed for the deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Bank’s policy
Application Deadline : February 14, 2019
Prime Bank Limited
Business : Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years.
The Bank is now looking for experienced personnel for the following positions of its Internal Audit & Inspection Department: