Padma Bank Limited has published a job circular the name of post Officer – Remittance Department on Feb 20,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Padma Bank Limited is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Feb 27, 2019
Post Tittle:Officer – Remittance Department
Published on: Feb 20, 2019
Application Deadline: Feb 27, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Collecting various currency rates from the market and analyze it for rate quote.
- Transaction fall out/ pay out.
- BFTN, RTGS related work.
- Handling customer query
- Managing Agent’s query – both sender’s and receiver’s side.
- Email correspondence with different exchange houses.
- Accounting/ settlement of NRDA, NRTA.
- Reconciliation on daily basis settlements.
- IT knowledge.
- Four Years Graduation or a Masters in any discipline with no third division/class in any exam.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Minimum 01 to 03 years relevant banking experiences, depending on the rank applied for, in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV`s with a recent photograph (scanned/soft copy), contact details and duly signed cover letter to the: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should also send the hard copes to Gulshan Post Office P.O Box – 6100, Gulshan 1, Dhaka.
Application Deadline : February 27, 2019