Nasir Group of Industries has published a job circular the name of post AGM (Import)on Feb 27,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Nasir Group of Industries is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Mar 10, 2019
Post Tittle:AGM (Import)
Published on: Feb 27, 2019
Application Deadline: Mar 10, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- All kinds of Import related assignments.
- All assignments related to Banking activities.
- L/C opening, documents retirement and any other foreign exchange related jobs.
- To Communicate with different govt. regulatory bodies.
- To Communicate with different Banks.
- Any others jobs from time to time assigned by Departmental Head.
- Sourcing of foreign suppliers of our necessary import materials.
- Responsible for Banking Documentation, Import through L/C, Freight Forwarding / C & F Negotiation.
- Able to prepare supply chain plan for Import of Raw Materials etc and execution monitoring of the plan.
- English and Bengali proficiency (Written and spoken) is required.
- Computer literacy is must.
- Candidates having at least 5 to 10 years experience in Import Logistic, Freight Forwarding / C & F, Import through L/C.
- Negotiating documented agreements for the delivery and management of products and commodities.
- Receiving, formulating and verifying the required papers needed to make sure that the needs of the federal and practicable administrative units or other organizational bodies are adhered to.
- Marking sure that all these import programs are in agreement with the accepted rules and regulation of the organization.
- Administrating and supervising the working and undertakings of the workers in the import section of the organization and handling the interactions with the clients and sellers of the imported goods/machineries.
- Creating, assessing and regenerating documented agreements according to the needs.
- Observing and formulating the records of the activities related to imports.
- Completing all other operational undertakings and workings related to the imports of the organization and ensuring their compliance with the general policies of the same.
- Masters in any discipline from reputed University of Bangladesh .
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 05 to 10 years in Import related affairs.
- Should have deep knowledge in English must be able to speak fluently in English.
- To be able to operate Computers; must have through Knowledge of Software, Microsoft Office etc.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Export/Import through L/C, Documentation
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company rules.
If you believe that you are the right person for this challenging job, please send your complete CV to the following address with a recent passport size color photograph. Please mention the name of the post applied for on top of the envelope. GM (Admin & HR), Nasir Gorup 85, Suhrawardi Avenue, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Application Deadline : March 10, 2019