Mutual Trust Bank Ltd has published a job circular the name of post Officer – Assistant Vice President (NRB Division)on Jan 29,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Mutual Trust Bank Ltd is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Feb 10, 2019
Post Tittle:Officer – Assistant Vice President (NRB Division)
Published on: Jan 29, 2019
Application Deadline: Feb 10, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- A clear understanding of the transformation of wage earner remittance market and its IT system.
- Explore the new corridors of remittance and build relationship for remittance tie up.
- Retention of remittance partners by providing value added services.
- Streamlining process automation & service deliveries that positively influence customer experience.
- Ensure best communication channels with business partners, MTB Divisions/Departments.
- Active participation in meetings/conference calls, prepare meeting minutes and timely production of reports.
- Understand total life cycle of wage earner remittance transaction lifecycle and ensure error free remittance transaction processing and disbursement of remittance within stipulated time period.
- Review daily operation report to ensure completeness of processing for the day’s transactions sent by Exchange Houses.
- Manage a high standard of operational control and regulatory compliance effectively in line with stipulated Operations requirements.
- Understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.
- Dispute resolution of exchange houses with utmost priority.
- Prepare and send report to regulatory bodies, MTB’s other Divisions/Departments & external auditors, if and when required.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- 2 to 6 year(s)
- Age 27 to 42 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per bank policy
Application Deadline : February 10, 2019