Muslim Aid has published a job circular the name of post Finance Officer on April 17,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Muslim Aid is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Apr 25, 2019
Post Tittle:Finance Officer
Published on: Apr 17, 2019
Application Deadline: Apr 25, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT :
- Ensure all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, regulatory requirements.
- Eexecute department policies, rules, and regulations
- Assist to Prepare and administer the departmental budget.
- Assist to Prepare, analyze, and interpret financial reports and/or studies.
- Supervise all financial transactions and reports, ensuring financial procedures are followed and that all financial administration has the correct approvals in branch level
- Ensure that effective financial systems, processes and monitoring arrangements are in place, both on a general financial level and on specific ones required to monitor individual projects.
- Review monthly budget requests by departments, projects and sub-offices
- Ensure all statutory returns are paid to the relevant bodies in a timely manner and that all taxation requirements are fulfilled
- Coordinate preparation and dissemination of monthly financial reports, monthly received and disbursement reports and develop and prepare other reports as requested;
- Prepare analysis of expenditures and revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis including comment on allocation of funds
- Assist to Undertake yearly performance reviews of accounts and finance staff
- Ensure effective and efficient implementation of Fund EZ accounting software and consolidation of central accounts
- TEAM MANAGEMENT :
- Provide necessary assistance and guideline to the project finance staff and building of an effective team dynamic.
- Maintain effective working relationships in regard to financial matters with other Field Office departments, the public, and fellow employees
- LEADERSHIP :
- To coordinate and manage all programmes at country level;
- To create a shared vision, among all staff, of the organisation’s Finance aims and their role in achieving these.
- TRAVEL :
- Regular field visit as and when necessary.
- Spend some of his/her time dealing with projects and beneficiaries.
- OTHER :
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- CACC and Masters in Accounting or, ACCA completed with 02 years relevant experience.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only females are allowed to apply
- KNOWLEDGE :
- The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas-
- generally accepted accounting principles,
- computerized accounting programs,
- fund accounting,
- preparation of financial statements,
- preparation of financial reports.
- EXPERINCE :
- Proven experience in INGO/NGO in a Mid level position.
- Financial and project accounting.
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral and written skills and a willingness to share information.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality.
- Creativity, with experience funding activities in ways that both cover costs and generate operating margins.
- SKILLS :
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- excellent interpersonal skills
- team building skills
- well developed accounting skills
- analytical and problem solving skills
- decision making skills
- very effective organizational skills
- computer skills including the ability to operate and manage computerized financial, payroll spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
- time management skills
- ABILITIES :
- Ability to work in a systematic and methodical manner
- Determined hard worker, capable of rapid and quality turn around on a high workload and multiple tasks.
- Proven understanding of financial management.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and adapt to change
- Willingness to travel extensively with short notice
- COMMITMENT :
- Commitment to Muslim Aid’s mission, vision and values.
- Commitment to Muslim Aid’s ethos.
- Tk. 40000 – 45000 (Monthly)
- Qualified candidate will be given competitive salary packages.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per Muslim Aid policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to apply with a complete CV with the names of two referees (past/present employers) through bdjobs online or send to Human Recourse Manager, Muslim Aid-UK Bangladesh Country Office, House # 13 (4th floor), Road # 27, Block # J, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Application Deadline : April 25, 2019