Mosharaf Group has published a job circular the name of post Executive (Accounts/ Internal Audit) on Feb 19,2019.They have been total vacanay No.03.Mosharaf Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Mar 21, 2019
Post Tittle:Executive (Accounts/ Internal Audit)
Published on: Feb 20, 2019
Application Deadline: Mar 21, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Accounts preparation on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis in accordance with Bangladesh Financial Reporting Standards (BFRS) as adopted by ICAB.
- Prepare all kind of statements & reports that are related to day to day activities.
- Knowledge about proper calculation of VAT, Tax, custom duty, pricing, costing etc.
- Capable of maintaining financial transactions as well as book keeping i.e. cashbook, Bank book & Ledger book etc. in the Tally ERP software.
- Ensure proper bank reconciliation, accounts payable and accounts receivable reconciliation.
- To check and verify all sorts of requisitions, delivery challans, bills, vouchers etc.
- Proper preservation of all accounting documents for internal & external audit as well as other organizational purposes.
- Ability to prepare internal audit plan and execution of the same in the particular assignment;
- Ability to apply appropriate audit techniques in the circumstances for the betterment of the company;
- Contribution to the design & development of the internal audit tools and techniques for the greater benefit of the company;
- Assessment of internal control system of the organization and report to the management where control weakness is laying;
- Vouching and verification of all kinds of bill/voucher for ensuring the accuracy of the financial transactions as well as their proper entry into books of accounts;
- Routine factory visit to ensure the accounting, inventory as well as production management activities and report to the management where improvement is required;
- Physical verification of inventory and fixed assets of the company on a timely manner and report to the management;
- Physical market verification to ensure market price of the local purchased items where required and any significant deviation must be reported to the management;
- Preparation of audit report on the assignment based on sufficient and appropriate audit evidences;
- Proper documentation of audit evidences;
- Review financial statements of the company and report to the management thereon;
- Assisting to the external auditors providing internal audit reports as well as other relevant information;
- Any other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- MBA/ M.Com (Accounting, Finance).
- CA Course completed will be preferred.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 3 to 5+ year(s) Experience in big industrial unit.
- CA firm training period will not be acceptable as experience.
- Willingness to work at any place in Bangladesh.
- Must have knowledge in computer application particularly in MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint.
- Must have knowledge in ERP/Tally software.
- Should have competency in computer based accounting system, reporting and quantitative analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) both in English and Bengali.
Anywhere in Bangladesh