Micro Fibre Group has published a job circular the name of post Store Officer (Fabrics) on April 10,2019.They have been total vacanay No.02.Micro Fibre Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Apr 30, 2019
Post Tittle:Store Officer (Fabrics)
Published on: Apr 10, 2019
Application Deadline: Apr 30, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure all the Fabrics receipts to the factory are recorded timely in stock ledger with physical verification.
- Properly maintain ERP (APM) system and provide data to concern department on time.
- Ensure Fabrics issued to the production in proper way.
- Ensure all the requirements are discussed with dept. Heads prior to finalize ordering.
- Ensure required measures and controls are in placed to ensure the security of the goods inside the store.
- Properly maintain store compliance related issue.
- Conduct store inventory (Quarterly, Half Yearly & Yearly).
- Monitoring Day to Day Finished Product & Delivery against PI & PO.
- Prepare Daily, Weekly, and Monthly & Yearly Production & Delivery Report.
- Degree/Masters in any discipline.
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company’s existing policy.
Application Deadline : April 30, 2019