Meghna Group of Industries has published a job circular the name of post Assistant Manager (Compliance & Regulatory), Merchant Bank on Jan 30,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Meghna Group of Industries is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Feb 6, 2019
Post Tittle:Assistant Manager (Compliance & Regulatory), Merchant Bank
Published on: Jan 30, 2019
Application Deadline: Feb 6, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- To ensure of relevant reporting to BSEC, DSE, CSE, Trustee, and Custodian by daily, weekly and monthly transactions report and other regulatory and compliance issues
- Prepare complete set of financial statements in conformity with BFRS/ BAS and other applicable laws and regulations
- Ensuring of audit plan, program and methodologies are properly conducting during the course of different kinds of audits
- Assessment and evaluation of Financial Statements, Internal Control Systems and Corporate Governance through several procedures
- Facilitate internal audit, statutory audit and tax audit in order to maintain compliance within the company.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At most 5 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Age Not Applicable
- Minimum 5 years direct experience on compliance & regulatory issues within the research/investment funds industry
- Knowledge of rules, regulations, laws, by-laws, ordinance, reporting and compliance of regulatory authorities related to this field.
- In-depth knowledge in BFRS/ BAS and etc.
- Well conversant with the fundamentals of different products and trade-related issues of capital market operations.
- Possess a strong demonstrable track record of client acquisition and retention
- Business-oriented problem-solving aptitude
- Obtain strong leadership/ effective team playing attitude
- Negotiation with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to influence and drive results
- Good communication and presentation skills
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy