Madina Group has published a job circular the name of the post Asst.Manager/ Dy. Manager- (Supply Chain Management) on Oct 14,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Madina Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Oct 31, 2019
Post Tittle:Asst.Manager/ Dy. Manager- (Supply Chain Management)
Application Deadline: Oct 31, 2019
- The Supply Chain Management Specialist will provide logistic leadership which includes the planning of procurement, inventory control, logistics and distribution to ensure that every step of the process is functioning effectively to avoid costly delays and interruption of stock.
- Coordinates and manages the commodity pipelines to ensure that there are no interruptions in stock.
- Work with retailers to make sure they receive their goods on time and in the right condition
- Prepare forecasts and inventories for reports to the company’s management team
- To maintain and assets supply chain process, procure, purchase as per need of the local and foreign purchase.
- To maintain properly store, warehouse, inventory and stock.
- To prepare comparative suppliers price quotation statement minimum three for final purchase.
- To justify competitive price, quality, service, credit duration, prompt supply etc. for any purchase.
- To identify and prioritize quality suppliers for purchase.
- To monitor and look after daily requirement of requisition & ensure purchase.
- To liaison with accounts and production department for ensuring purchase.
- To prepare & follow up purchase ledger properly.
- To monitor & follow up daily competitive price analysis.
- To prepare updated suppliers list and submit it to management.
- Any other purchase activities as and when required by the management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Plastic Industries Experience will get preference.
- Fluent knowledgeable on SCM
- Highly knowledgeable on Polymer Industry
- Strong Oral & written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and dynamic
- Computer proficiency
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Application Deadline : October 31, 2019
Address : Madina Square, 64/A, Shahid Buddhijibi Munir Chowdhury Sharak, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205
Web : www.madina.co
Business : Madina Group, a leading private sector business conglomerate in the country, commenced business in the year of 1978 in the name and style of Madina Trading Corporation. Initially it was engaged in marketing of cement after purchasing from the local importers. In 1982 it started importing quality cement from Indonesia, China, South Korea and other countries. It emerged as a private limited company in 1987. From the very inception, the company never looked back. It diversified its business following a successful operation over the last two decades which resulted in Madina Trading Corporation to take the shape of Madina Group. The Madina Group now comprises the following concerns: –
Madina Trading Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd. –
Madina Cement Industries Ltd. –
Madina Poly Fibre Ltd. –
Madina Cement Mills Ltd. –
Madina Maritime Ltd. –
Madina Developments Ltd. –
Madina Polymer Industries Ltd. –
Madina Heemagar Lid. –
Madina Fruits Ltd. –
Fleet International Ltd. –
Bismillah Navigation –
Each and every business concern has proved a very successful in its respective areas. They are making steady progress either in manufacturing quality products or providing better services. Madina Group has become a well known name in the business arena of the country.