Karnaphuli Group has published a job circular the name of the post Sr. Executive/Assistant Manager (Showroom) on Aug 09,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Karnaphuli Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Aug 20, 2019
Post Tittle:Sr. Executive/Assistant Manager (Showroom)
Application Deadline: Aug 20, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for achieving the sales target
- Responsible to build relationship approach to the prospective customers.
- Collect, Forecast and analyze the market data for operating plan.
- To ensure customer satisfaction.
- To visit the dealer’s showroom and other outlets.
- Analysis the competitor’s market data and report submit to the Branch/ Unit In-charge.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management from time to time
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales & Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Group of Companies
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Automobile experience preferable.
- Must have interested to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Candidate those are having excellent knowledge in Computer Operating will be given preference.
- Well groomed, energetic & ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle clients and satisfy them with the set service policies of the Organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills in English and Bangla.
- Hardworking and positive attitude towards responsibilities.
- Strong problem solving skill.
- Have to know motorcycle ride with driving license.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package and other facilities will be offered for the deserving candidates as per company policy.
* Karnaphuli Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Address : 26/1, HR Bhaban, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000
Web : www.karnaphuli.com
Business : Established in 1954 and named after a river on whose banks the port city of Chittagong stands, Karnaphuli has with the ebb and flow of the past 64 years evolved and grown into a business house of diversified subsidiaries and activities.
Its growth has been characterized by a single minded and dedicated pursuit of excellence and a professional urge to be the market leader in everything it is involved and engaged in.
Helping to realize the above are independently managed companies manned by a pool of enterprising and progressive managers and executives, backed by strong finances, substantial resources and all the expertise, experience and knowledge you would expect from a business house that has been in existence for the almost six decades.
Not surprisingly perhaps, Karnaphuli holds the unique distinction of being the first company in Bangladesh to achieve ISO 9002 Certification.