Karnaphuli Group has published a job circular the name of the post GM (Warehouse, Distribution & Freight Forwarding) on Jul 18,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Karnaphuli Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Aug 17, 2019
Post Tittle:GM (Warehouse, Distribution & Freight Forwarding)
Application Deadline: Aug 17, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Strategic understanding of external influences such as legislation, fuel costs and environmental pressures in order to do their job to a high and efficient standard.
- Coordination and control of the order cycle. You would also be expected to monitor quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Excellent customer service skills are needed as well as the ability to source suppliers and negotiate rates that are favourable and inline with the company’s budget and targets
- Review the environmental records of freight carriers to inform shipping decisions.
- Calculate weight, volume, or cost of goods to be moved.
- Recommend shipping solutions to minimize cost or environmental impacts.
- Select shipment routes, based on nature of goods shipped, transit times, or security needs.
- Determine efficient and cost-effective methods of moving goods from one location to another.
- Arrange delivery or storage of goods at destinations.
- Complete shipping documentation, such as including bills of lading, packing lists, dock receipts, and certificates of origin.
- MBA or Equivalent in any discipline (preferably in Marketing/ Management/ Accounting) from any recognized and reputed university.
- 15 to 20 year(s)
- Age at most 55 years
- The candidate must be smart, dedicated and well organized, proactive with sense of priority in completing the tasks assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, communication ability, energetic and confident.
- Good command over spoken and written English.
- Good communication, drafting and reporting skills.
- Good command in Computer operating, especially MS word, Excel, Power Point, Office Outlook & Internet.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Insurance
Application Deadline : August 17, 2019