Jamuna Group has published a job circular the name of the post Manager, VAT on Aug 08,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Jamuna Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Sep 16, 2019
Post Tittle:Manager, VAT
Application Deadline: Sep 16, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Liaison and closely work with VAT regulators and solve the barriers relate to Company VAT issues.
- VAT Challan prepare based on commercial Challan, according to approve price, proper address & registration number.
- Prepare and maintain VAT registers as per law.
- Prepare & Submit VAT return and other documents to VAT authority in a timely manner.
- Calculation and deduction of VAT at the source, Preparation of a report on VAT at source and issuance of certificate thereon.
- Monitoring of VAT payment regularly.
- Familiarity with local & International VAT law and VAT declaration procedure.
- Ability to declare VAT as per law and policies and keep commercial secrets.
- To ensure proper and timely coordination with the Head Office reporting person & Factories.
- Capable to handle all kinds of VAT and Custom related audit.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- Skills Required: CA CC
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Have ability to work for extended Hours.
- Attractive Salary Packages will be provided for the deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As Per Company Policy.