Jamuna Group has published a job circular the name of post Manager (Yarn Procurement) on June 02,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Jamuna Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Jul 2, 2019
Post Tittle:Manager (Yarn Procurement)
Application Deadline: Jul 2, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and procurement management policies
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency; update the status with all Yarn supplies and cross check with the concern sales team that all items are enlisted and ready to delivery to the customer.
- Maintain Vendors assessment. Continuously developing a pool of good vendors and building a long-term sustainable relationship with them.
- Conduct a market survey on a regular basis.
- Developing proper MIS for monitoring & control of all indents, Purchase orders, supplier performance, and circulating the same on a regular basis.
- Negotiate, Re-negotiate vendor contracts in favor of the company.
- Develop strong, functional relationships with key suppliers at home and abroad.
- Source potential suppliers on a regular basis, Evaluating Suppliers’ qualification & proposals through comparative study and preparation of Purchase Orders.
- Ensure that all practices are consistent with company guidelines and regulations.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Proven work experience as a sourcing or procurement key person of Yarn and other office supplies;Excellent verbal & written communication;Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgment;Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships;
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Purchase, Supply Chain
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Application Deadline : July 2, 2019