IDLC Finance Limited has published a job circular the name of the post Executive Officer/Senior Executive Officer, Human Resources on Jul 16,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.IDLC Finance Limited is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Jul 25, 2019
Post Tittle:Executive Officer/Senior Executive Officer, Human Resources
Application Deadline: Jul 25, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- To Manage & Execute the payroll process of IDLC Capital Market Operations;
- To execute the Recruitment & Selection process in terms of Job Posting, CV sorting, updating interview database, etc.;
- To support & co-ordinate training programs of Cap Mkt Ops;
- To process & maintain HR MIS of Cap Mkt Ops;
- To prepare the HR reports according to the requirements;
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Major in HRM, Accounting will get the preference.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Relevant experience in Bank or Financial Institution or Capital Market operations ;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skill;
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, organizational, research and decision-making skills;
- Strong analytical ability to assess clients from different professions;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of financial institution operations, policies and procedures;
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver result in time.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- IDLC promotes workplace equality through transparent recruitment practices, fair appraisal processes, attractive remuneration and incentive package, group insurance, equal career prospects and training opportunities for all its employees irrespective of gender, age, race, religion, ethnicity or disability.
- Qualification, skills and competency form our basis for nurturing talent.
- We are proud to state that favorable job responsibilities and adequate maternity benefit policies are increasingly attracting greater participation from female employee