Hamid Group has published a job circular the name of post Manager – Internal Audit & Risk Management on Feb 27 ,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Hamid Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Mar 9, 2019
Post Tittle:Manager – Internal Audit & Risk Management
Published on: Feb 27, 2019
Application Deadline: Mar 9, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead the internal audit team in evaluating the effectiveness of the companys internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the Groups goals and objectives.
- Develop an annual audit plan using input from the team and stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year.
- Build strong working relationships with key process owners of the Group to understand their project management methods and influence improvement in business risk management.
- Periodically audit the Group Finance & Accounts departments activities to assess degree of compliance of its processes with accepted accounting standards and regulations.
- Work with Senior Management to ensure a strong oversight system is in place and all major risks of the businesses are identified and analyzed regularly.
- Periodically audit the Group Procurement departments activities to ensure its compliance to existing policies and transparency standards.
- Oversee special audits or investigations including due diligence work, post-purchase reviews and fraud investigations.
- Communicate the results of audits and reviews via written reports and oral presentations to Senior Management, Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- A business graduate preferred majored in Finance & Accounting from a reputed institute.
- CA (knowledge level completed)
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Engineering Firms, Furniture, Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in the internal audit function
- Firm knowledge of project management methodology and standards
- Demonstrable expertise in auditing civil engineering projects
- Expert-level user of ERP, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project 2014 and various accounting software
- Ability to challenge constructively and persuasively
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy