Grameen Telecom Trust has published a job circular the name of the post Line Engineer (Diploma) on Aug 08,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Grameen Telecom Trust is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Aug 30, 2019
Post Tittle:Line Engineer (Diploma)
Application Deadline: Aug 30, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for supervision of installation, testing, operations and maintenance activities of Telecom Bhaban.
- Provide support in running the BMS system software and operating it effectively.
- Manage technical team effectively and efficiently in executing duties.
- Responsible for overall sub-station equipment and various pumps and their maintenance.
- Investigating and recommending technology and / or process changes to facilitate cost savings and continuous capacity improvement in Telecom Bhaban.
- Coordinate with all other relevant functional Departments of Corporate office.
- Handle multiple tasks / troubleshooting of modern operational machines in Telecom Bhaban.
- Provide support in training and guiding concerned engineers and technicians for implementing the department goals.
- Responsible for taking care of all Electrical issues / maintenance and utilities connections in Telecom Bhaban.
- Communicating with vendors and maintain supply of construction and maintenance equipment materials as per work schedule.
- Preparing Monthly Progress reports and expediting the progress as per project schedule.
- Any other task assigned by the concerned authority.
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have relevant knowledge of BMS system software and also know how to operate the software.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Group Life Insurance
- Mobile Bill