GPH Ispat Limited has published a job circular the name of post Manager/ Sr. Manager (Accounts & Credit Recovery)on April 16,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.GPH Ispat Limited is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Apr 30, 2019
Post Tittle:Manager/ Sr. Manager (Accounts & Credit Recovery)
Published on: Apr 16, 2019
Application Deadline: Apr 30, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure compliant, transparent, efficient and effective financial and accounts management
- Ensure overdue recovery & payment dues are collected from customers with a proper planning & Respond to credit and collection related inquiries.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers& influence to collect market due.
- Conduct regularly scheduled field visits as well as surprise visits to ensure credit policies
- Review, finalize and ensure all categories of Accounts reporting in timely and accurate manner for internal and external purposes.
- Introducing various tools/formats, training, on-site supports, guidelines, etc.
- Prepared monthly Accounts
- Ensure all accounts in time to improve accounts management.
- Ensure proper documentation, including digitization of documents, of all accounting related matters.and procedures are properly implemented and followed by field staff.
- Ensure documentation of all collection related reports, work plans, and office correspondence.
- Carry out any other task as assigned by the Management.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Head Office
- BBA/MBA/Masters Degree in Accounting / Finance
- CA- Part qualified (Preferred)
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Knowledge of Software or other accounting platform,
- Understanding of collection rules and regulations.
- Proven ability to manage staff, motivate team, improve performance, address issue, and build a culture of high performance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package & perquisites as per service rule including P.F, Gratuity, etc. will be offered to the deserving candidates with qualification and experience as above.