Embassy of Switzerland has published a job circular the name of the post Program Manager on Oct 10,2019.They have been total vacanay No.00.Embassy of Switzerland is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Oct 17, 2019
Post Tittle:Program Manager
Application Deadline: Oct 17, 2019
- Program management: Follow up of the ongoing TRU projects, namely the Faecal Sludge Laboratory. Participate in the development of projects and draft respective proposals according the SDC rules and regulations. Evaluate reports (incl. financial) and other documents from partners. Promote Gender equality as well as environmental improvements in the projects.
- Capacity building: Provide professional advice to partners in implementing WASH-Projects, in improving quality assurance as well as using efficient administrative procedures both to organizations and the authorities. Develop and conduct adapted trainings for the sector partners and the authorities.
- Other tasks: Support recruitments, active participation in coordination within the sector, organize secondments and consultants, participate in the management of the TRU office.
- Interested candidates must have a Master degree in Civil Engineering or Water Resource Engineering from a reputed Bangladeshi or foreign academic institution.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Have a minimum of 10 years of work experience in Water Supply and Sanitation projects and with a governmental organization. Experience in cooperating with international organization and experts are very welcome.