Dhaka Ahsania Mission has published a job circular the name of the post Finance Officer on Oct 07,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Dhaka Ahsania Mission is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Oct 17, 2019
Post Tittle:Finance Officer
Application Deadline: Oct 17, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will maintain books of record (Cash book, ledger and different registers related to Finance and Accounts), petty cash, and preparing payment vouchers.
- Prepared Financial report and submit to Donor timely
- Check all bill voucher time to time
- Maintain program advances status and timely adjustments
- Assist to comply issue to staff, liaison with finance department both CARE & DAM
- Maintain financial data, banking, VAT, Tax etc as per GoB rules and regulation.
- Assist procurement committee to procure the materials
- Supervise and monitor the FF & E items and its report preparation and insure the accuracy
- Check/ review/ensure PR in compliance with the approved budget
- Coordinate and assist the project team, in all aspects of administrative related areas to up hold better support service to the program office
- This position is part of the DAM SHOUHARDO III Management team with the overall financial & admin document preservation, bill checking, staff salary & allowance transfer to Bank
- The incumbent will assistant to prepare project staff capacity building initiatives in preparing PAR & PAP and other relevant financial and administrative documents.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Financial Reporting, fund projection, different payment, Maintain Financial MIS, Budgeting with monitoring and budgetary control, Expenses tracking, maintain program advances status and timely adjustments and accomplish different financial reconciliation. Assist staff for different compliance issues, liaison with finance department CARE and organization. Ensured USAID and GoB compliance issues to the project including procurement requirement. Facilitation of Audit (internal and external). S/he will be based in project office and has to visit field as per requirement.
- M.Com/ B.Com.
- M.Com/ B.Com with 3- 5 years practical experience in financial management of a large project.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Proven Skill in management, managing of donor funds, GAAP,VAT, Tax& donor compliance specially for USAID compliance requirements.
- Skilled in budget preparation, budget monitoring and review of project expenses.
- Proficiency in computer, Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, power point)and Browsing and e-mail communication are essential.
- Good administrative and leadership skills, ability to work in a team, participatory planning, good interpersonal skill and staff supervision.
- Sound in procurement procedure and different payment procedures.
- Tk. 32200 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other admissible benefits as per program allocation and organization policy.
Application Deadline : October 17, 2019
Dhaka Ahsania Mission
Address : House # 19, Road # 12 (New), Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1209.
Web : www.ahsaniamission.org.bd