DBL GROUP has published a job circular the name of the post GM/DGM – Accounts & Finance (RMG/Textile Div.)on Aug 01,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.DBL GROUP is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Aug 25, 2019
Post Tittle:GM/DGM – Accounts & Finance (RMG/Textile Div.)
Application Deadline: Aug 25, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Supervises, directs and reviews the work of accounting staffs (including, but not limited to, cash and bank reconciliations, Account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable & payable transactions, fixed assets activities, payroll, debt activities, recording of revenue & expenses, etc.).
- Produce periodic financial statements and reports for the Management prepared in line with guidance and standards.
- Submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial information in line with required format of DBL Group
- Submit weekly and monthly cash and bank reconciliation statement and take corrective action of any pending reconciling item
- Assist Finance Director to update and improve accounting system that satisfies the statutory and management information needs
- Ensure compliance of tax rules, the Tax returns are submitted on time and assessments processes are complete / updated
- Ensure optimum utilization of Oracle ERP system to meet the requirement of the management of the group
- To ensure payment to all stake holders made with proper authorized documents with due compliance with all regulatory requirements including withholding tax / VAT
- Dealing with tax authority and ensure full compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Post Graduate major in Accounts & Finance from a national / Foreign University with FCA / FCMA
- 10 to 15 year(s)
- In-depth understanding of operational issues and policy work at state, national and international levels
- Should have the experience of IPO for textile division.
- Sound and up-to-date knowledge of development concepts, methodologies and techniques including demonstrated expertise
- Excellent management leadership skills as well as facilitation and capacity building for inter-linkages between Senior Officials, Management / BOD, etc.
- Conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English language and acquainted with diverse work environment