DBL GROUP has published a job circular the name of post AGM – Cost, Budget & Material Management on May 12,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.DBL GROUP is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on May 25, 2019
Post Tittle:AGM – Cost, Budget & Material Management
Published on: May 12, 2019
Application Deadline: May 25, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Performance analysis of Garments, Knitting and Embroidery division.
- Inventory and Material management
- Order wise garments costing and variance analysis with pre costing
- Utility costing, OT analysis
- Process loss identifying in different stages and monitoring to reduce gradually.
- Budgetary control in grey and finished fabrics consumption.
- Operational cost trend analysis in factory
- Weekly and monthly meeting with factory concerned person for cost control.
- Monitoring daily achievement against given target.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting & Information System, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Cost & Management Accounting
- Candidates must have completed ACMA/ FCMA.
- At least 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates must have proven experience of working in “Cost, Budget & Material Management” department.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, both verbal and written, group wise and individual basis
- Entrepreneurial, self starter with hands on approach
- Strong team leader, persuasive and innovative
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, decision making and multitasking.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- We offer excellent work environment, attractive compensation package and performance based career progression as per company policy
Application Deadline : May 25, 2019