Daraz Group has published a job circular the name of the post Warehouse Manager on Sep 17,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Daraz Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Sep 30, 2019
Post Tittle:Warehouse Manager
Application Deadline: Sep 30, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage warehouse in compliance with Company’s policies and vision.
- Complies with local warehousing, material handling and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents
- Establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- At least 5 year(s)
- Candidates having professional certificate in supply chain will be treated as an advantage.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability manage staff.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge on EHS.
- Business acumen.
Application Deadline : September 30, 2019