Confidence Group has published a job circular the name of the post Senior Executive – Training & Organizational Development on Aug 08,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Confidence Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Aug 20, 2019
Post Tittle:Senior Executive – Training & Organizational Development
Application Deadline: Aug 20, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Strong focus on learning and development growth initiatives, i.e. developing Training Needs Analysis, Training Effectiveness Evaluation and Training calendar.
- Assessing through Training Effectiveness Methodology Techniques (TEMT) the return on investment (ROI) of any training or development program where and when applicable.
- Monitor and report the qualitative / quantitative effective and return on investment of training
- Develop content for in-house training and communicate with the facilitator or institutions for off-the-job training
- Plan and monitor the Training budget of the organization.
- Develops & promotes employee feedback processes.
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- Contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the HR strategy aligned with strategic and business goals.
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies,
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets
- Contribute to the development of core competencies, core values, and key performance measures into performance appraisal system
- Designs and develops training programs for employees.
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishments.
- Design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- BBA/ MBA or Masters in HR from reputed university.
- PGDHRM with KPI certification & OD certification will get preference.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
HR, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good understanding of the business model
- Needs to be able to align HR strategies with business strategies
- Can translate global strategy to local context in learning. Design efficient learning interventions.
- Can evaluate the impact and quality of learning tools.
- Applies continuous improvement, thinking processes for Organizational Development.
- Adequate knowledge on MS Office applications.
- Being able to research, develop, analyze, and advise.
- Having math skills.
- Having good communication skills in English & Bengali.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Annual Leave Encashment