bKash Ltd has published a job circular the name of the post Senior officer, Taxation on Aug 22,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.bKash Ltd is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Aug 28, 2019
Post Tittle:Senior officer, Taxation
Application Deadline: Aug 28, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Value Added Tax : (Primary responsibility)
- Implementation of VAT software as per VAT Act, 2012
- Assist the team for compliance with the requirements of VAT Act, 2012, ensure necessary documentation of compliance for future references
- Perform/ develop/ monitor internal controls (e.g. GL reconciliation, with-holding VAT reconciliation, etc.) related to VAT on a regular basis
- Preparation and filing of returns (e.g. VAT return, including supporting schedules) and attend hearings (with DC/Commissioner)
- Hearing documents preparation, creating schedules for Deputy commissioner, Commissioner & Appellate Tribunal
- Face audits related VAT matters, resolve audit issues
- Ensure regular communication with VAT & other local authorities.
- Income Tax: (Secondary responsibility)
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of Income tax Act 1984,, ensure necessary documentation of compliance for future references
- Monitor internal controls (e.g. GL reconciliation, with-holding tax reconciliation, etc.) related to income tax on a regular basis
- Preparation and filing of returns (e.g. with-holding tax return, including supporting schedules) and attend hearings (with DCT/Commissioner)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance Accounts
- CA (CC) from reputed Chartered Accountancy firm.
- Certified Income Tax Practitioners will be preferred.
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Tax Law
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Financial Consultants, Telecommunication
- Depth Knowledge in VAT & Tax laws
- Experience in handling VAT matters with the authorities, good interpersonal skills
- Understanding of business processes
- Good knowledge in excel/power point.