BDG-Magura Group has published a job circular the name of post Head of Finance & Banking on June 01,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.BDG-Magura Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Jun 15, 2019
Post Tittle:Head of Finance & Banking
Application Deadline: Jun 15, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- The candidate should have practical experience in Finance, Investment Management and Company affairs.
- Should have experience on preparing feasibility report (New project), financial reports, credit authorization, issuance of shares, debenture, and bond in Multinational Company/Large Group of Company.
- Syndication Financing with Feasibility study & Credit Risk Grading, Project Funding/Development Work and Bonded Warehouse Management.
- Must be able to work independently as head of the department and supervise the team to ensure that Custom, Bond, VAT, clearing & forwarding and incentive issues etc are properly negotiated.
- Export / Import related work.
- Conducting IPO activities and fund raising by issuance of Shares/debenture/bond & IPO and Share Capital Management.
- Organizing meetings of Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Audit Committee, Annual General Meeting; and keep the proceedings, maintain the Minutes and ensure implementation of decisions;
- MBA (Finance)/ FCA/ FCMA/ FCS
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Company Secretary/ Share Division, Finance, Strategic Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Financial Consultants, Group of Companies, Investment/Merchant Banking, Multinational Companies, Paper, Real Estate
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Multi National Company, Financial Institutions, Local Bank / Foreign Bank / Government Bank Experience will be added advantage.
- Should have good interpersonal and high level of management skill
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Transport, Lunch and other competitive benefits as per policy of the group.
- Excellent work environment & conditions, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression opportunities awaits for the deserving candidates.
To General Manager (HAC), BDG – Magura Group, Plot # 314/A, Block # E, Road # 18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the position applied for is to be inscribed on the top of the envelop or subject line.
Address : Plot-314/A, Block-E, Road-18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229.
Web : www.bdg-magura.com
Business : Industrial and commercial conglomerate, dealing with Sweater, Garments, Textiles and International Trading.