Bashundhara Group has published a job circular the name of the post Executive/ Sr. Executive (SCD) on Jul 17,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Bashundhara Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Jul 23, 2019
Post Tittle:Executive/ Sr. Executive (SCD)
Application Deadline: Jul 23, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist to prepare/update fruitful procurement strategies & policies, SOP, Modules and manuals to standardize procurement system.
- Responsible for Procurement of industrial machinery, spare parts, raw materials, chemicals, civil items and packaging items from Local markets.
- Receive PR from concerned department, collect quotation / offer from Vendor, prepare CS, select vendor, take Management approval, create purchase order, procure items and send procured items to concerned stores/department.
- Accountable for sourcing suppliers, conduct negotiation, arrange to purchase quality materials of the said items in a competitive price and follow up purchase order time to time.
- Create, develop and manage new vendor relationship.
- Coordinate with concerned department and Transport for ensuring smooth delivery of procured items and coordinate to reach at the selected locations.
- Prepare & execute procurement plan for uninterrupted availability of the said items.
- Process bills of the suppliers against the purchased order.
- Conform vendors payable balance time to time.
- Monitor stock & maintain purchase records through software (SAP) and produce report time to time.
- Any other jobs assign by the supervisor.
- B.Sc in Mechanical / Chemical / Civil Engineering or
- MBA / Master degree in Supply Chain Management/Accounting/Finance/ Management from any reputed Public/ Private University.
- Professional degree in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGDSCM
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Purchase/ Procurement, Supply Chain
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Paper
- Age at most 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years work experience in procurement.
- Able to handle multitasking activities.
- Supply market analysis & negotiation skills.
- Good persuasion & communication skills.
- Fluent in written & spoken in English.
- Proficiency in Computer.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity, T/A
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Pick/drop facility, Leave Encashment etc. as per company policy.