Apollo Hospitals Dhaka has published a job circular the name of the post General Manager on Oct 26,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Apollo Hospitals Dhaka is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Nov 3, 2019
Post Tittle:General Manager
Application Deadline: Nov 3, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare unit wise monthly financial reports for management review, with analysis of performance and variance to budget and forecast.
- Prepare annual budget and forecasts aligned to strategic plans and in accordance with guidelines provided by the company.
- Update and organize cost system documentation manuals
- Prepare and record monthly inventory and closing journal entries.
- Predicting Preparing Budget and profit report against the cost.
- Design and provide monthly cost accounting reports to management in order to facilitate strategic planning decisions.
- Review and analyze cost of goods sold as part of month-end close process
- Work with Pharmacy teams, Consultants, F&B, to develop standard costs to be used in the Service Codes
- Develop, implement and improve efficient controlling and reporting processes at Business unit, monitor and report on financial status to the Management.
- Develop & implement a sound internal control system in finance, supply chain processes and support internal/external audit team as per their needs.
- Must have a post-graduation qualification in Finance preferably an MBA/CMA/CA.
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- 12 to 15 years of experience in any foreign countries with substantial job involvement in hospitality services, customer relationship management, hotel management, facility management etc.
- At least 5 years in the leadership position in similar organization/industry.
- Review & analyze financial impact of Operating KPI’s such as material cost and purchase price variances.
- Investigate variances related to developed standard costs vs. actual costs.
- Guide financial team to present the standard financial report to the top management as when required.
- Cost variation analysis, profitability analysis, and fund management, balance sheet, profit and loss accounting.
- Construct and review the related inventory controls–both physical and informational.
- Coordinate month end physical inventory count process with related Consumable, pharmacy, Food and purchasing teams.
- Guide the finance team for the tax liability impact of contemplated courses of action, minimize the tax burden and deal with tax authorities.
- Supervise management report preparation for fixed asset and depreciation.
- Establish and implement a standard accounting system & run a good procedure for increase efficiency.
- Technical Competencies:
- Understanding of and experience in quality management, risk management, utilization review and clinical outcome management programs.
- Ability to blend clinical skills as a physician with administrative knowledge and understanding to achieve desired results.
- Capability to deliver scientific messages with higher credibility and strong presentation skill.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the integrated professional, technical and administrative principles and procedures of a medical clinic.
- Knowledge of accreditation and certification requirements.
- Knowledge of patient grievances principals and management.
- Excellent communication, team building and persuasion skills in working with administrative and line personnel.
- Understanding of principles of continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long range strategy and goals
- Skills in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of budgeting cost estimating and financial management.
- Behavioral Competencies:
- A high professional standard in regards to Service Quality.
- Consultative leadership and management style.
- Robustness and flexibility.
- Strong practical problem-solving ability.
- Well-developed written and communication skill.
- People management skills.
- Ability to positively promote and implement change.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Hospitals Policy
Application Deadline : November 3, 2019
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
Application Deadline : November 3, 2019