Apollo Hospitals Dhaka has published a job circular the name of the post Director, HR Operations on Aug 08,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Apollo Hospitals Dhaka is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Aug 17, 2019
Post Tittle:Director, HR Operations
Application Deadline: Aug 17, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- HR Director must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. S/he should be able to manage departments and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset. The major areas to be directed are:
- Annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the hospital’s policies, procedures and practices on HR matters.
- Maintains knowledge of healthcare industry trends and employment laws and ensures organization’s compliance.
- Maintains responsibility for HR compliance with government and local laws related to all HR matters.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the hospital by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Communicates changes in the hospital’s HR policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
- Guides executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of the hospital’s wage and salary program.
- Formulates strategies for employee retention analyzing reason behind leaving and points of employee motivation.
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on HR matters.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on HR matters.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the hospital.
- Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the hospital’s HR information needs.
- Drives and leads special project and committee related to people and organizational culture development.
- Minimum of a Masters degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development.
- At least 20 year(s)
- Age 40 to 50 years
- EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Twenty plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and skills development.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to participate successfully on people related issues in the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors. General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizations policy.