Apollo Hospitals Dhaka has published a job circular the name of the post General Manager – Operations on Jul 24,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Apollo Hospitals Dhaka is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Aug 3, 2019
Post Tittle:General Manager – Operations
Application Deadline: Aug 3, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Operational:Review and approve adequate plans for the control of planned outputs, budget spending and staff efficiency. Identify short to long term strategic needs of the organization and execute plans for implementation.
- Maximize new customer engagement; and working with the leadership team to develop plans to meet future needs. Formulate training and incentive plans; maintaining efficient team structure and performance through analytics, processes and tools
- Achieve customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Liaise and consult with administrative heads to set goals and standards of performance for various hospital areas. Oversee, direct and ensure the smooth functioning of all support functions in the organization.
- Conduct monthly review meetings of all Managers/Executives to review performance of previous month, targets for the current month and devising action plans for improving.
- Ensure that all material requisitions from the support functional areas is checked, verified, justified and forwarded for procurement to the materials department.
- Conducting periodic analysis of profitability of operations and devising plans for improving profitability and reducing costs.
- Oversee, direct and control all outsourced.
- Establish policies, procedures and work practices for outsourced services which meet Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka standards. Planning :Develop and review the operational plan for ensuring that the plans are in line with the strategic objectives of the hospital. Departmental Budget planning. Monitor achievement of set targets or identify variance as against approved budgets. Recommend manpower requirements based on utilization / occupancy.
- Conduct periodic analysis of profitability of operations and devising plans for improving profitability and reducing costs.
- Quality: Monitor and review services in Operations Directorate to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Investigate customer concerns and implement appropriate courses of action.
- Set standards for Operations Directorate and ensure a high quality of service delivery as per set standards.
- Graduate/ Masters in Business Administration/ Social Science preferably Statistics.
- PGD in Operation Management will be consider as added advantage.
- At least 18 year(s)
- Age at least 45 years
- Minimum 18 Years in relevant/service sector, out of which 5 years in leadership role.
- Technical Competencies
- Advance User in MS Office, i.e Excel, PowerPoint.
- SPSS for analysis.
- Behavioral Competencies
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Active listener
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to delegate
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy. (PF, Gratuity, Festival bonus, Medical Facility, Yearly Leave).