Anwar Group of Industries has published a job circular the name of the post Executive – HR on Oct 05,2019.They have been total vacanay No.N/A.Anwar Group of Industries is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Oct 10, 2019
Post Tittle:Executive – HR
Application Deadline: Oct 10, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for recruitment & deployment, staff on-boarding, learning & development initiatives and other assigned duties following office procedure, systems, policies & practices, culture, climate, structure, operations strategy, and advised by the line manager:
- In close collaboration with the heads of departments, prepare individual department’s recruitment plans and job descriptions are in place for all roles.
- Assist in preparing job advertisements; arrange job postings, contact applying and coordinate interviews in accordance with the organizational recruitment standards & business needs.
- Coordinate the recruitment process in accordance with the set standard WEP and recruitment policy respectively, and on completion of interviews to check background & references accordingly as & when applicable.
- Deploy DCW & MCW (workers) on time following the set standard WEP for smooth operations of the organization.
- On confirmation of appointment, handle employee’s joining formalities, periodic counseling, performance assessment & job confirmation etc. in appropriate manner.
- Induction and placement in liaison with other departments, arrange for on-boarding for all newly recruited staff in their first week as per set guidelines, and ensure it goes with org. value, culture, sensibility and confidentiality policy etc.
- Ensure new team member receives required equipment (official stamp, computer, phone, desk, email addresses, identity cards, business card etc.) on 1st day of reporting and / or within 07 days and / or as advised.
- Consolidate all employees training needs from the annual performance appraisal tools and also address all training requested by line managers.
- Closely work with HODs for developing the monthly and / or annual training calendar for the review of HR & Admin Manager, and coordinating training program uninterruptedly.
- Identify suitable trainers or training service provider; act as the focal point for all trainers and training needs.
- Ensure proper record keeping of all training documents (training request form, attendance, PR & training proposals etc)
- Conduct feedback survey after each training, to assess the outcome of the training, and maintain a database keeping records of individual staff training information and update it in a regularly basis.
- Training database/ reports, and prepare the monthly report to share with HR & Admin Manager, and use the database information for preparing ROI.
- Have to ensure HR Automation project implementation by deadline from your end.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the line manager time to time.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM
- Master in any discipline with PGDHRM from a recognized institute.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 24 to 32 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Application Deadline : October 10, 2019
Anwar Group of Industries.
Address : Baitul Hossain Building (14th Floor), 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000
Web : www.anwargroup.com