Ananta Group has published a job circular the name of the post AGM/DGM-Maintenance (Mechanical) on Aug 08,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Ananta Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Sep 7, 2019
Post Tittle:AGM/DGM-Maintenance (Mechanical)
Application Deadline: Sep 7, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- To assure the well maintenance of all the resources including direct resources like sewing machines and other equipments and all other supporting resources like building, generators, boilers, compressors, air conditioners, electric power, lighting and many other mechanical and electrical systems for proper functioning.
- Plan, implement and maintenance of systems for monitoring machine down time & identify current levels accurately and set targets and strategies to minimize it.
- To be strictly abide by the compliance standard stipulated by the management from time to time
- Develop or propose a spare parts policy for the company to abide to.
- Prepare/verify inventory of all equipment, attachments, folders, spare parts, etc. Implement a system to maintain these records
- Assure the service and repair of all machines and equipment to have in perfect running condition ready for production at all times
- To assure that the procedures are implemented to ensure the availability (that there is no waiting) of machines during style change, including a monitoring procedure.
- Prepare capital expenditure plans and control quarterly budgets in conjunction with other members of management team.
- Plan the total machinery requirement including the financial implications for any expansion projects.
- Be aware of new technologies coming in and evaluate them against company requirements and recommend on acquiring while identifying key personnel to be trained on new arrivals
- Identify training needs of maintenance staff
- Evaluate performance of the maintenance staff
- Be responsible to prevent accidents and diseases.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 28 years
- Highly skilled in general maintenance
- Maintenance related technical skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership Capability
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.