Anando has published a job circular the name of post Regional Accountant on Jan 29,2019.They have been total vacanay No.02.Anando is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Feb 9, 2019
Post Tittle:Regional Accountant
Published on: Jan 29, 2019
Application Deadline: Feb 9, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- The Regional Accountant is responsible the overall project financial activities implementation.
- Ensure Cash balance and Cash Box is reconciled at all times with 0% difference. Petty Cash never exceeds the limit as set by the policy.
- Attend to Cash book entry in Tally Accounting Software on daily basis. All expenses and incomes are recorded on daily basis.
- All vouchers are prepared in professional manners with all needed supporting documents and have approvals from the proper authority on daily/weekly basis without fail.
- Filing of documents is done on monthly basis and ensures no piling of records and documents on the table or drawers.
- Ensures the banking documents are kept in absolute security.
- Ensure the VAT and Tax is deducted from the bills of suppliers accurately following Govt. Rules.
- All bills are received and/or collected for timely payment. Bills are paid on regular basis without any backlog.
- Regularly update the inventory list in order to keep the asset list update all the time. – Assets are properly numbered by using standard methods.
- Ensures that all procurement is done following the procurement policies and establish rules.
- Ensures goods so procured are properly recorded and delivered under receipt..
- Bachelor degree in Commerce.
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 03 years working experience in accounts department with a development organization (NGO). Computer literacy in MS-Excel, MS-Word essential.
Cox’s Bazar, Tangail
- Tk. 30,000/- (Negotiable for competent & over experience candidate)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- After probation period, other benefits (PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Field Allowance) will be entitled as per organizational policy.