Akij Group has published a job circular the name of the post Sub-Asst. Engineer (Electrical), Akij Plastics Ltd on sep 29,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Akij Group is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Oct 10, 2019
Post Tittle :Sub-Asst. Engineer (Electrical), Akij Plastics Ltd
Application Deadline: Oct 10, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintaining & Organizing the shifting and lead as a teeam leader.
- Performs planning, commission of new construction and renovation of electrical system and equipment which requires being directly involved in calculeting and balancing thress phase panels load.
- Taking care of operational & Breakdown trouble shooting of Extruder machine & Injection moulding machine.
- Maintaining records of preventive maintenance & schedule.
- Direct and provide guidance and monitorship to lower level electricians.
- Perform preventive maintenance repairs and emergency maintenance on electrical equipments.
- Uses various electrical test instruments to determine power requirements and availability.
- Works extended/irregular hours including nights,weekends and holidays as needed.”
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Skills Required: Operation & Maintenance
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Plastic/ Polymer Industry
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 1-2 years industrial experience in a PVC Pipe Extrusion Manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Electrical power & Control system, Can read & Understand electrical drawing.
- Good (written and verbal) communication and effective human interaction skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline : October 10, 2019