Aarong has published a job circular the name of the post Senior Manager, Procurement on Sep 22,2019.They have been total vacanay No.01.Aarong is an equal chance and welcome applications from male candidate.Applying will be on Oct 21, 2019
Post Tittle:Senior Manager, Procurement
Application Deadline: Oct 21, 2019
Job Responsibilities :
- Receive, check and segregate all requisitions as per product category and allocate it to concern team.
- Lead, develop and appraise the team to ensure on time procurement of right product with right quality and price.
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure right price without compromising quality.
- Ensure procurement of required goods by prioritizing as per product requirement.
- Ensure on time adjustment of IOU/advance payment of the procurement team.
- Verify all purchase bills and ensure on time payment to the vendors by following the right approval process.
- Remain updated with the pending works and drive accordingly.
- Ensure the BRAC procurement policy (BPP) and procurement laws of the land are being followed in all procurement processes.
- Re-engineering of existing process with best practices considering the business nature.
- BBA/MBA/Masters in Finance/Marketing and Supply Chain Management from any reputed university.
- PGD in SCM will get preference or any other Professional degree in SCM.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- At least 10 years’ experience in Supply chain Management at any reputed organization and 3 years in equivalent position.
- Must have excellent knowledge on administration & general management, business communication, modern supply chain management, procurement software, procurement life cycle, category management, and project management.
- Must have strong negotiation skills, excellent influencing & persuasions skill, analytical ability, effective communication and interpersonal skills, and change management.
- Capable of driving automation in procurement process
Compensation & Other Benefits
- PF, Gratuity, Two Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & life Insurance etc.
Application Deadline : October 21, 2019